LiPoly Battery Safety Precautions
• To maintain the lipoly battery capacity, it is recommended that the lipoly battery and lipoly battery pack be stored at -20 to 35 ° C with low humidity and no corrosive gas
• Avoid storing the battery in high temperature or high humidity. Doing so may cause the lipoly battery to leak, rust, and have low capacity.
• Long-term storage may result in the capacity of lipoly battery and lipoly battery pack be less, may require up to 1-3 charge / discharge cycles to achieve the highest discharge capacity.
• The lipoly battery needs to be re-charged and re-discharged once after three months of storage.
• Do not allow reverse charging, the lipoly battery should be accurately connected by polarity, can not be reversed.
• Do not allow short circuits, as this can cause permanent damage.
• The lipoly battery can not be used under extreme conditions, such as: extreme temperature, deep cycle, extreme overcharge and overdischarge.
• Store the lipoly battery in a cool, dry place. If a large amount of lipo battery is stored or shipped, the lipoly battery must be discharged first.
• Do not solder the lipoly battery directly.
• If the lipoly battery is noisy, high temperature, liquid leakage and other anomalies, please stop using it immediately.
• Do not put lipoly battery into fire or attempt to disassemble, otherwise may burn or produce harmful substances.
• It is not permissible to mix old lipoly batteries or half-used lipo batteries with new lipo batteries as this may result in over-discharge.
• Do not cut the case and remove the shrink wrapped of lipoly battery.
• Do not allow lipoly batteries to be put in water directly.
Mobile Phone Battery & Car Battery
Mobile Phone Battery & Car Battery The current lithium Ion battery is used for two fields. One is electric car, the other one is 3C...
Flexible Lithium Battery Technology
Flexible Lithium Battery Technology More and more products have become flexible, and as an essential accessory, the lithium battery also needs to be...
What’s the graphene battery?
What's the graphene battery? Graphene Battery is a new development prospect of lithium battery which we keep paying more attention to the technology...
UL1642 Certification for Lithium-ion Battery
UL1642 Certification UL1642 Certification for Lithium Ion Battery | All items in the test report of UL1642Introduction of UL1642...
LiPoly Battery Quality Control
LiPoly Battery Quality Control[ratings] Material of LiPoly Battery | Coating of LiPoly Battery | Sheeting of LiPoly Battery | Wrapping of LiPoly...
LiPoly Battery MSDS
LiPoly Battery MSDS [ratings] Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of LiPoly Battery is the battery manufacturer showing the chemistry characters. It's...
LiPoly Battery IEC62133-2-2017
LiPoly Battery IEC62133-2-2017[ratings] IEC62133-2:2017 is the most well-known standard for exporting lipoly battery, including those used in IT...
How to Store LiPoly Battery Safely
How to Store LiPoly Battery Safely The Temperature of LiPoly Battery | The Humidity of LiPoly Battery | Charge Rate & Discharge of LiPoly...
LiPoly Battery Performance Standards
LiPoly Battery Performance Standards LiPoly Battery Standard Charge/Discharge Conditions | LiPoly Battery Cycle Life Test Standard | LiPoly Battery...
LiPoly Battery UN38.3
LiPoly Battery UN38.3 What's lipoly battery UN38.3? LiPoly Battery UN38.3 Test Items? LiPoly Battery Altitude Simulation | LiPoly Battery...
LiPoly Battery News
Market Scale & Trend of Consumer LiPoly Battery
The global market for consumer LiPoly Battery is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2020 to 2025. The foremost factors driving the growth of the market are: The rapid growth of the electronics industry. The rising demand for portable consumer electronics....
Current Situation & Future Trends of LiPoly Battery Cathode Materials
LiPoly battery cathode materials have been extensively studied in recent years due to their essential role in LiPoly Battery. As the demand for LiPoly batteries continues to grow, so does the need for high-performance cathode materials. This article reviews the...
Current & Further Solution of LiPoly Battery Pack
LiPoly Battery Pack Nowadays, portable electronic devices are playing an increasingly important role in our daily life, and their applications are becoming more and more diversified. The ever-growing demand for portability has resulted in a significant increase in the...
Technology & Innovation of LiPoly Battery BMS
With the popularity of electronic products, the application of LiPoly Batteries has become more and more widespread, and the safety performance and service life of LiPoly Batteries have attracted more and more attention. The management system (BMS) of LiPoly Batteries...
Solid Lithium Battery
As we know, LiPoly batteries are an important part of our lives. They are used to power our cell phones, laptops, and many other devices. A good LiPoly battery should be able to hold a charge for a long time. The solid LiPoly battery is a new type of battery that is...
Will LiPoly Battery Raw Materials Be Exhausted?
LiPoly batteries are now a ubiquitous part of our lives, powering everything from smartphones to electric vehicles. Yet, as demand for these batteries continues to grow, there are concerns that the raw materials used to make them could become scarce. In this article,...
Importance of LiPoly Battery Auxiliary Materials
LiPoly batteries are vital to the function of many electronic devices, including cell phones, laptops, and digital cameras. The LiPoly battery itself is made up of cathode and anode materials, electrolytes, and a separator. The cathode is the positive pole of the...
Application & Technical Development Direction of liPoly Battery Electrolyte Additives
Introduction LiPoly battery electrolyte additives are chemicals added to the electrolyte to improve the performance of the battery. The most common additives are lithium salts, which increase the conductivity of the electrolyte and help to prevent the formation of...
Mount Molex/JST connectors
103AT 10K 1%@ +25C B3380
Reasonable ± tolerances include room to swell when charging.
Short circuit protection
custom wire length change the direction (center/side)
1. ingredients: negative graphite and pure water; positive lithium cobalt oxide and pure water vacuum high-speed stirring more than 12 hours. Ensure that the density of the entire cylinder of raw materials.
2. Coating: High-precision thermostatic coating machine, to ensure the same surface density, baking water.
3. Production: Precision automatic roll machine to ensure the height of the pole pieces of the same thickness; ultrasonic welding makes pole pieces and pole perfect combination, welding firm, low resistance. Hundreds of points knife mold, so you no longer need to open a small batch of mold trouble.
4. Wrapping, assembly: Japan imported aluminum-plastic film, no wrinkles, no rupture; automatic winding machine makes the consistency of the core volume; high temperature top side sealing machine side seal effect is good, effective isolation of air moisture, high safety.
5. Baking, liquid injection: 75-80 degrees vacuum baking more than 36 hours, in addition to the water effect is stable, to prevent cell inflation; low dew point glove infusion system, effectively isolated moisture.
6. Chemistry, two sealed, sub-capacity: constant temperature into the cabinet, activate the battery, to ensure the formation of SEI film stability; triple hot and one machine to ensure uniform battery size; high-precision sub-capacity test cabinet accurately detect each piece of electricity The actual capacity of the core, to ensure that the hands of customers are sufficient capacity of the product.
7. High temperature aging, PACK: 45-degree temperature aging room aging for 120 hours to further detect the residual defective; PACK line according to customer requirements protection board, line length, screen printing finished products, the whole test.
FAQ For Order >>>
Are li poly battery assembled with PCM / NTC / Connctors／Wires ?
We stock all li poly battery are cells not finished batteries. But it will assemble NTC/PCM/Connectors or series/parallel batteries according to your requirements. What’s more, the lead time just 3-5days.
Request for Quotes , Lead Time , Shippment , Order .
- How to order ?– Get answer before you buy. Whether a quote or a specification request from our battery section, you can count on our lighting fast follow up. We do not provide telephone support, the reason being that it is impossible to offer a quality product at an attractive price or answer your questions without making some compromises. We have decided to compromise on human resources rather than the technical.MOQ– Accept small orders in your project startup phase.Quotes– Contact us by our official Mail, the quotation/Datasheet/others request can be reply within 12hours. Lead time(3-5days): We provide fast shipment for your urgent evaluating. Shipment– UPS/DHL/Fedex Door to Door. Also, all li poly batteries will be rigorous tested and charged 60% before shipment.
What is room to swell of li poly battery?
Li poly Battery will have a slight swell in the charging.So it will affects your mechanical design?
The answer we gave is that you do not have this worry about these. Because all li poly battery we produced have reasonable tolerances: Thickness tolerances is ± 0.3mm, length is ± 1.0mm, width is ± 0.5mm. What’s more, the swell usually only affects the thickness of the battery, and it is within our tolerances.It means that thickness tolerances is ± 0.3mm(Maximum tolerances is± 0.5mm),that is swell range.
FAQ For Custom Li Poly Battery >>>
About Cusom capacity.
The capacity depends on your dimensions. The larger the dimensions, the capacity will more larger.
Is the custom dimensions exactly the same as my custom dimensions ?
Most important, all li poly battery have reasonable tolerances(±0.3mm ~ ±1.0mm） It is hard to achieve a battery without any tolerance based on model battery development technology. If your mechanical constraints is required require (without dimensions tolerance). Then negative tolerance is one of the best choices to fulfill your custom requests.
Analysis the loss capacity of li poly battery
- After analysis the loss capacity of li poly battery, we got the main reason is overcharge that charging voltage is over the prescriptive voltage (4.2V) and then keep charging. In this process of overcharge will result in loss capacity of li poly battery. The main points are as follow
- The overcharge of graphite anode of li poly battery The overcharge of positive reaction of li poly battery The oxidizing of electrolyte when overcharging Li poly battery will be easy deposited on the cathode and stop li poly battery implanted. The efficiency of discharge and capacity of li poly battery will be lost.
- The circulatory li poly battery will be reduced. The deposit li poly battery of metal will be reacted with electrolyte to Li2CO3 and LiF. The li poly battery of metal will be happened between negative and septum, and it may increase internal resistance of li poly battery. Rapid charging is anther way to loss capacity of li poly battery When we doing rapid charging li poly battery, discharge current is high, polarization will be happened on cathode, li poly battery will deposit obviously. The main reason of loss capacity of li poly battery when we rapid charging is the matter of electronic chemical inertness, such as Co3O4, Mn2O3 and so on. They break the balance of capacity between cathode and anode. But the losing capacity of li poly battery is irreversible.
- Self discharge of li poly battery is the losing capacity when the battery is not using. It have two condition when self discharge happened. No.1 is reversible losing capacity and No.2 is irreversible losing capacity. Reversible losing capacity is the capacity of li poly battery will be recovered in next charging. Irreversible losing capacity is that the capacity of li poly battery can’t be recovered in next charging. The influencing factor have the material of cathode/anode, technology, temperature and so on.
what’s discharge rate and charge rate for li poly battery ?
- The discharge rate is 0.5C-2C;
- Peak discharge: 2C.
- If you want High-rate discharge li poly battery, please go to our page:
What is the life of li poly battery (Self-discharge) ?
- Standard: After 500 cycles, the capacity will be <80%. It will be affected by the situation of discharge/recharge, and battery environment like temperature, humidity. Temperature range: Charge: 0 to + 45 ° C Discharge: -20 to + 60 ° C Charge retention / Storage: 1 year at -20 to 20 ° C> 70% 3 month at -20 to 45 ° C> 70% 1 month at -20 to 60 ° C> 70% If the temperature is too low, the capacity will be significantly reduced; If the temperature is too high, the battery is prone to internal short circuit; In addition, we can make encryption that are suitable for low temperature or high temperature, but need to re-create and use a special electrolyte.
- Batteries that lose 20% of their capacity must be removed from service and disposed of properly.Discharge the battery to 3V/Cell, making sure output wires are insulated, then wrap battery in a bag for disposal
- Product Warranty: Product warranty is limited to original defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the day of purchase. Warranty does not cover collateral damage, misuse, abuse, incorrect charging and other inappropriate use of this product.
FAQ For Certifications >>>
Is lithium polymer batteries certificated by IEC62133/MSDS/UN38.3?
Yes, we stock many different models and update new models every month. Additional specify certification(IEC62133,CE,CB,UL certifications) is possible but more time and effort is involved. Please discuss your individual requirements with your LiPol representative.