Mount Molex/JST connectors
103AT 10K 1%@ +25C B3380
Reasonable ± tolerances include room to swell when charging.
Short circuit protection
custom wire length change the direction (center/side)
FAQ For Order >>>
Are li poly battery assembled with PCM / NTC / Connctors／Wires ?
We stock all li poly battery are cells not finished batteries. But it will assemble NTC/PCM/Connectors or series/parallel batteries according to your requirements. What’s more, the lead time just 3-5days.
Request for Quotes , Lead Time , Shippment , Order .
- How to order ?– Get answer before you buy. Whether a quote or a specification request from our battery section,you can count on our lighting fast follow up. We do not provide telephone support, the reason being that it is impossible to offer a quality product at an attractive price or answer your questions without making some compromises. We have decided to compromise on human resources rather than the technical.MOQ– Accept small orders in your project starup phase.Quotes– Contact us by our offical Mail,the quatation/Datasheet/others request can be reply within 12hours. Lead time(3-5days): We provide fast shippment for your urgent evaluating. Shipment– UPS/DHL/Fedex Door to Door. Also,all li poly batteries will be rigorous tested and charged 60% before shippment.
What is room to swell of li poly battery?
Li poly Battery will have a sligh swell in the charging.So it will affects your mechanical design? The answer we gave is that you do not have this worry about these. Because all li poly battery we produced have reasonable tolerances: Thickness tolerances is ± 0.3mm, length is ± 1.0mm, width is ± 0.5mm. What’s more,the swell usually only affects the thickness of the battery,and it is within our tolerances.It means that thickness tolerances is ± 0.3mm(Maximum tolerances is± 0.5mm),that is swell range.
FAQ For Custom Li Poly Battery >>>
About Cusom capacity.
The capacity depends on your dimensions. The larger the dimensions,the capacity will more larger.
Is the custom dimensions exactly the same as my custom dimensions ?
Most important, all li poly battery have reasonable tolerances(±0.3mm ~ ±1.0mm） It is hard to achieve a battery without any tolerance based on model battery development technology. If your mechanical constraints is required require (without dimensions tolerance). Then negative tolerance is one of the best choices to fulfill your custom requests.
Analysis the loss capacity of li poly battery
- After analysis the loss capacity of li poly battery, we got the main reason is overcharge that charging voltage is over the prescriptive voltage (4.2V) and then keep charging. In this process of overcharge will result in loss capacity of li poly battery. The main points are as follow
- The overcharge of graphite anode of li poly battery The overcharge of positive reaction of li poly battery The oxidizing of electrolyte when overcharging Li poly battery will be easy deposited on the cathode and stop li poly battery implanted. The efficiency of discharge and capacity of li poly battery will be lost.
- The circulatory li poly battery will be reduced. The deposit li poly battery of metal will be reacted with electrolyte to Li2CO3 and LiF. The li poly battery of metal will be happened between negative and septum, and it may increase internal resistance of li poly battery. Rapid charging is anther way to loss capacity of li poly battery When we doing rapid charging li poly battery, discharge current is high, polarization will be happened on cathode, li poly battery will deposit obviously. The main reason of loss capacity of li poly battery when we rapid charging is the matter of electronic chemical inertness, such as Co3O4, Mn2O3 and so on. They break the balance of capacity between cathode and anode. But the losing capacity of li poly battery is irreversible.
- Self discharge of li poly battery is the losing capacity when the battery is not using. It have two condition when self discharge happened. No.1 is reversible losing capacity and No.2 is irreversible losing capacity. Reversible losing capacity is the capacity of li poly battery will be recovered in next charging. Irreversible losing capacity is that the capacity of li poly battery can’t be recovered in next charging. The influencing factor have the material of cathode/anode, technology, temperature and so on.
what’s discharge rate and charge rate for li poly battery ?
- The discharge rate is 0.5C-2C;
- Peak discharge: 2C.
- If you want High-rate discharge li poly battery,please go to our page:
What is the life of li poly battery (Self-discharge) ?
- Standard: After 500 cycles, the capacity will be <80%. It will be affected by the situation of discharge/recharge, and battery environment like temperature,humidity. Temperature range: Charge: 0 to + 45 ° C Discharge: -20 to + 60 ° C Charge retention / Storage: 1 year at -20 to 20 ° C> 70% 3 month at -20 to 45 ° C> 70% 1 month at -20 to 60 ° C> 70% If the temperature is too low, the capacity will be significantly reduced; If the temperature is too high, the battery is prone to internal short circuit; In addition, we can make encryption that are suitable for low temperature or high temperature, but need to re-create and use a special electrolyte.
- Batteries that lose 20% of their capacity must be removed from service and disposed of properly.Discharge the battery to 3V/Cell, making sure output wires are insulated, then wrap battery in a bag for disposal
- Product Warranty: Product warranty is limited to original defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the day of purchase. Warranty does not cover collateral damage, misuse, abuse, incorrect charging and other inappropriate use of this product.
FAQ For Certifications >>>
Is lithium polymer batteries certificated by IEC62133/MSDS/UN38.3?
Yes, we stock many different models and update new models every month. Additional specify certification(IEC62133,CE,CB,UL certifications) is possible but more time and effort is involved. Please discuss your individual requirements with your LiPol representative.
Contact now LiPol Battery Co., Ltd. Bldg 4A, JunFeng Industrial Zone, ChongQing Rd, Shenzhen, China